LIVENSA LIVING offers its residents the possibility of being part of the Community Life platform, through which they can access a variety of services and benefit from the advantages of being part of this community.
The data entered by residents must be accurate, current and truthful with respect to the data provided at the time of booking.
Likewise, they will be responsible at all times for the custody of their password, assuming consequently any damages that may arise from its misuse, assignment, disclosure or loss of the same, and must immediately inform LIVENSA LIVING in case they have reason to believe that their password has been used in an unauthorized manner or is likely to be used in an unauthorized manner. In any case, the resident is considered to be responsible for the access and/or use of the services in relation to his/her account, being liable in any case for such access and/or use.
LIVENSA LIVING reserves the right to update and/or modify the terms and conditions provided below for the use of the services offered on the Community Life platform at any time and for any reason at its sole discretion. In any event, LIVENSA LIVING will notify registered residents of any material changes to the terms of service that may affect their use of the services. Once notified, access to or use of the modified or updated services will be subject to compliance with the new conditions. If the resident does not agree to the new terms and conditions, the resident must cease use of the services.
For everything that is not specifically regulated by any of the conditions set forth below, the Terms and Conditions available on the LIVENSA LIVING website shall apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENROLLMENT IN THE ACTIVITIES OFFERED IN COMMUNITY LIFE
LIVENSA LIVING informs that the reservation and registration to any of the activities offered by the Community Life program is subject to the conditions that have been established for the corresponding activity and that will be indicated in the informative description of the activity.
In order to register for one of the activities offered, the resident will have to check the registration box available for each activity.
In addition, by registering for the selected activity, the resident accepts the following terms and conditions:
- The dates and times of the published activity have been pre-established by the organizer of the activity and do not allow any modification by the resident.
- The meeting point, date, time, duration and all the necessary information for the enjoyment of the activity is detailed in the activity registration process.
- It is essential that the resident be punctual and present at the time and date indicated at the meeting point indicated in the activity.
- The organizer of the activity may, in each case, provide the resident with proof of the reservation of the activity, which may be required before the start of the activity to prove the reservation and registration of the resident. LIVENSA LIVING will not assume any responsibility if the resident does not present the corresponding proof to the organizer of the activity, who may take the measures it deems appropriate.
The resident has been informed and accepts that, once he/she has enrolled in the corresponding activity, the terms and conditions that regulate the selected activity will be applicable.
Exclusion of liability
Likewise, we inform you that LIVENSA LIVING is not responsible for the following circumstances:
- LIVENSA LIVING is not responsible for any injuries, damages, and/or accidents that the resident may suffer during the enjoyment of the activity or for any damage that the resident may cause to the material, as well as for those injuries, damages and accidents previously suffered and that prevent him/her from carrying out the activity. However, LIVENSA LIVING will make its best efforts to ensure the safety of residents during the enjoyment of the activity, through the implementation of appropriate security measures depending on the type of activity.
- Cancellation of the activity by the resident after the deadline. LIVENSA LIVING will not be responsible under any circumstances for refunding the amounts that the resident has paid and are not returned for not complying with the cancellation deadline provided by the organizer of the activity or any other condition required to enjoy the activity.
- Of the consequences of arriving late to the meeting point of the activity and that may result in the loss of the activity due to lack of punctuality of the resident. Likewise, LIVENSA LIVING is not responsible for the loss of any means of transport promoted by the organizer of the activity, as a result of not having requested the transfer service with the period of time in advance that, where appropriate, would have been recommended by LIVENSA LIVING or by the organizer of the activity. The resident will be solely responsible for knowing the departure time of the means of transport.
- Possible damages, loss of objects and theft affecting the residents and their property during the enjoyment of the activity and/or during the transfer route.
- The weather conditions in which the programmed activity is carried out or any circumstance of force majeure that may affect the normal development of the same.
- Quality, circumstances, resident's expectations and appropriateness of the activity.
- Cases in which the activity is cancelled for any reason, or the activity is terminated before the deadline initially determined by the organizer of the activity.
- Complaints and claims made by the resident regarding the activity. Complaints must be managed and presented to the organizer of the activity, without prejudice that LIVENSA LIVING can collaborate with the resident to meet their needs and complaints.
LIVENSA LIVING reserves the right of admission and may refuse the registration of those residents who, among other cases, have been sanctioned for having violated the code of conduct of LIVENSA LIVING.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE COMMUNITY LIFE Communication BOARD
Through the communication board, residents may post services or items they own (hereinafter, the "Advertisements") and offer them to other residents who are interested in acquiring them (hereinafter, the "Users").
This Service is provided by LIVENSA LIVING as a mere intermediary between the Users, limiting its action to provide a platform where to publish and offer the Advertisements and thus facilitate the contact between the residents.
Basic rules for the use of the Service
Users agree to use the Service in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the applicable regulations. In any case, the User is obliged to make proper use of the Service and not to use it for illegal or criminal activities that violate the rights of others or violate any rule of law or provided by LIVENSA LIVING.
By way of example, but not limited to, the User, at the time of publishing the Advertisements, must take into account some considerations:
- It is not permitted to post images or descriptions that do not correspond to the item or service actually offered or that violate Livensa Living's Code of Conduct.
- The publication of images in which people appear, either with or without the consent of the person appearing, is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to publish advertisements or images that contain any type of sexual content, incite violence, have homophobic or racist content, or are related to companionship or friendship services.
- It is not allowed to offer the provision of services related to the exchange, realization or sale of training material, notes or exercises of any kind related to university and high school students.
- Intellectual and industrial property
Users guarantee that the contents, including, but not limited to, photographs, illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content available on the communication board, do not infringe any intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties, or, if applicable, that they have the necessary licenses on these rights or any other similar rights to be able to use them.
On the other hand, Users, by using, publishing or including content on the communication board, grant LIVENSA LIVING a non-exclusive license, for the maximum period permitted by applicable law and worldwide, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication (including making available) and transformation of the content.
Exclusion of liability
Users acknowledge that LIVENSA LIVING is not the owner of any of the articles published in the Advertisements, nor does it have any connection with the brands or companies that may be advertised on the communication board, without prejudice to the Advertisements that LIVENSA LIVING may publish on articles or services when collaborating with third parties. In this sense, the User also acknowledges that LIVENSA LIVING in no case is part of the transaction subsequently carried out between them.
Likewise, LIVENSA LIVING does not review or validate the state in which the articles published by the Users are, so it will not be in any way responsible, either directly or indirectly, for damages of any nature that may arise from the use of the Service by the Users, nor will it be responsible for the lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the same.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, LIVENSA LIVING reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, navigation, use, hosting and/or downloading of content and/or use of the Service, with or without prior notice, to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in these Terms, the law, morality, or any rule of conduct provided by LIVENSA LIVING.
In any case, Users agree to hold harmless LIVENSA LIVING against any possible claim or damage caused to third parties that may arise from a breach by the User of any applicable regulations and even the Conditions themselves, reserving the right to seek compensation for damages that may apply.